Friday, May 2, 2014

Chile Pre-departure


Today is the day before we leave for Chile! I feel like I have been looking forward to this trip since the beginning of my freshman year. I can’t believe it’s finally here. I arrived at Pittsburgh at around 2 o’clock and I got some lunch with my family as a farewell before I leave. Then I hung out in Tower C with others on my Plus 3 program and figured out how to print out our boarding passes and everything about our flights. I am nervous about the long plane ride but I know it will be well worth it once we arrive. We had our final Chile pre-departure meeting today at 5, which only lasted a half an hour. So two of my friends Jillian and Olivia and I tried to ride the carousel but it turns out it wasn’t free – the pathfinders lied to us! At 6 the whole group went to The Porch for our dinner, which was delicious! I just got a pizza, and I ate the entire thing. I could still eat now too! Right now a bunch of girls are just hanging out in the longue and practicing our Spanish, which is terrible.  I need to make sure I get a good nights sleep tonight to prepare for the adventurous day of travel ahead of me tomorrow, goodnight guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment