Saturday, May 3, 2014

Travel Day

Well, today is travel day! I woke up at 8am, to get ready for today and it turned out I forgot a few things, so I had to stop at RiteAid before the group was meeting at 9:30. It was a pain, but I’m glad I found out when I was still in Pittsburgh because the airport would've been crazy expensive. Right now we’re in Dallas, Texas and we have a five hour layover. Jillian and Olivia and I are waiting patiently and charging our electronics before Chile. Our next flight is around 9, which happens to be an 8 hour and 40 minute flight. Hopefully I’ll sleep through the whole thing since we’re flying over night and we have a Chilean filled day ahead of us on Sunday! I forgot movies and there’s no wifi on the plane so I had to buy books in case I couldn't sleep. The first flight went well, I slept the entire time – I even missed the complimentary drinks! I sat in the aisle seat, which at first I was disappointed about because, I mean, who doesn't want to sit window seat. But, it didn’t really matter in the end considering I just slept. Last night, we ended up watching Frozen, which I’ve never watched. It ended up being a really good movie, surprisingly one of the boys had the movie with them. A couple girls from the trip and I are getting TGI Friday’s for dinner and to kill some time before the flight. We get a complementary meal during this flight but it’ll be pretty late so I probably won’t even be hungry by then. Alright, well I’m going to watch some Netflix to pass the time at the airport. Next time I talk to you guys I’ll be in Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment